Monday, April 18, 2016

Guitar of the Day: PRS Custom 24

How's it going everyone?

I'm getting super excited about the April 30th release of my album "Legacy"! The CD duplication is on schedule, and all the digital distributors (iTunes, Google, et al) are currently verifying the files I uploaded. It's almost time!!!

So in anticipation of the release, each day I'm going to post a photo of a guitar that I used on the album with a few details.

Today's guitar is my 2015 PRS Guitars 30th Anniversary Edition Custom 24 with the Azul finish. This guitar has a beautiful tone and is a dream to play -- and come on, she's just gorgeous to look at, right?

The PRS makes her debut appearance on my song "Time Machine". You'll hear her sweet tones on the verse and chorus melodies and harmonies. You can be assured that you'll be hearing a lot more from her on my next album! She's a truly wonderful instrument!

See you all tomorrow with another guitar from the album!

No comments:

Post a Comment