Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Guitar of the Day: Ibanez S5521Q

Happy Wednesday!

Today's guitar is my workhorse guitar. This is my 2014 Ibanez Guitars Prestige S5521Q in Nebula Green Burst finish. This guitar is thin, light, and an absolute dream to play. She has a gorgeous quilted maple top on a mahogany body, so with the hardtail bridge, this guitar's tone is sweet, warm, and sustains beautifully.

You can tell how much I love this guitar by the fact that I used her exclusively for all of the guitar parts on "Spheres", "Daydream", "Marci", "Racing The Wind", and "Dreamtime", and also for the verses and guitar solo on "I'll Be Waiting" and for the guitar solo on "Time Machine".

If I were ever to have a signature guitar, it would have to be based on this particular guitar. It fits me like a glove.

Now if you haven't already done so, go visit my website and pre-order your copy of "Legacy" on CD, digital download, or Amazon MP3 today! The CDs are on the UPS truck on their way to me right now, so tonight I'll start getting them numbered, autographed, and all the pre-orders will be sent out first thing tomorrow morning!

Still no word on iTunes or Google Play, but fingers crossed that they'll be online in the next day or two. Please visit my website if you'd like to pre-order...

http://chrisstark.com/

So tomorrow features the last guitar I used on the album, see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment