Monday, April 25, 2016

Guitar of the Day: Ibanez RG421QM

Happy Monday Everyone!

I'm back with the "guitar of the day" posts, featuring the guitars I used on my album "Legacy" which will be released this Saturday, April 30th! 

So have a look at this beautiful guitar! This is my wife Marci's guitar, and she was gracious enough to let me use it to record. This is a 2014 Ibanez Guitars RG421QM with a Sapphire Blue finish.

I used this guitar for the heavy rhythm parts on "Ethereal", tripling the riffs played on my EMG-loaded Ibanez RG220 and my Gibson Les Paul. I also used it for the intro riff (and break) on "I'll Be Waiting".

This guitar, in addition to its stunning blue finish, has a solid sustain due to its hardtail bridge. It's a fun guitar to play, and I'm grateful that my sweetheart is so generous in letting me play her guitar.

If you haven't already done so, go visit my website and pre-order your copy of "Legacy" on CD or digital download today! Amazon pre-orders are now available, but iTunes, Google Play, and the other online distributers should be available any day now, so if that's your preferred format, sit tight just a little longer!

http://chrisstark.com/

See you all tomorrow with another guitar from the album!

No comments:

Post a Comment